Wednesday, November 12, 2008

House Party Sun 23rd

Join me and a lot of people you prob know or don't know for an all day house party, bash, extravaganza! From noon till all hours into the night (or we get tired of you), there will be couple of djs, lots of alcohol, pyt's, good food, loud music, cake, sunday football and maybe a pin-ya-ta (whatever). RSVP me. Number on flier above. Welcome home Gus!

When: Sunday 23rd of November 2008
Where: 1706 Alabama St. Hou, TX 77004 (midtown) Location
Time: Noon-Till, (after party undetermined at this time)

2 comments:

mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Im down..!! My birthday is the 22nd and I havent even planned anything ... You will have to show me you fj57 molecular contollerism super nova urithem crystal powered project you are doing- jesse Skie